1994-1997 Ford 7.3L "OBS"CPR™ Complete Fuel System
Application: 1994-1997 7.3L Powerstroke F250 / F350 (dual-tank only)
Upgrades to the CPR™ include new B-100 Bio-Diesel Compatible components. The Seals in the filter are B-50 compatible. All of our systems are Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel compatible (ULSF)
The CPR Fuel Systems™ aren't just about power and longevity. We've provided a bolt in solution to make installation easy for any level of mechanic. **This system requires a moderate level of mechanical ability and an understanding of your vehicle's electrical wiring.** A basic wiring diagram will be included and all wires and connectors will be supplied. In fact, if you have even a fair level of mechanical ability you should be able to install the entire system in about 5-6 hours.
Special notes about the power source:
Our system is not a "basic" kit. The fuel pump is powered through an oil pressure cut-out switch with a starter circuit. This means the fuel pump is only powered on when the engine is cranking or running. The pump is not a "key on" design as this type does not allow the use of scanners or any other key-on situations without having your fuel pump run constantly.
Here's what you get…
- Electric In-line fuel pump Autometer 0-100 psi Fuel Pressure Gauge
- Oil Pressure Cut-off switch- fuel pump cuts off should the engine die
- Inertia switch- fuel pump will shut off in a head on-collision
PRE-PUMP 2-MICRON FUEL FILTER/WATER SEPARATOR: A 2 micron pre-pump filter to remove large particulates and water. For quality control all pre-filters will now be a Dieselsite/Dahl fuel filter water separator. You will have superior water separation and equal or better micron rating than the factory fuel filter ever provided!
call for more details...
- FUEL LINES: All lines used are either Teflon-lined stainless steel braided or 30r9. Both are bio-diesel compatible.
- Aeromotive 100 micron stainless steel cleanable post pump filter
- FUEL LINES AT HEADS: In all of our CPR Fuel Systems, we use a method that is unlike any other we have seen on the market. Our system places your regulator in a position that allows for maximum fuel FLOW to all injectors and an even and consistent fuel pressure throughout the system. This is the meat and bones of why ours is 100% self purging and provides consistent even pressure - especially in the heads - for longevity of your injectors. call for more details...
- A “DIESEL RATED” REGULATOR FROM AEROMOTIVE - CNC machined from 6061-T651 billet aluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware. It is finished with a “bullet Proof” hard-coat anodized exterior. Only the diesel rated regulators are warranted for use in diesel applications.
- A custom fuel pump deletion fitting - CNC machined from billet aluminum. This is a unique item found only in the Dieselsite CPR fuel systems. This fitting allows for the removal of the OEM fuel pump from service. This makes a very clean and easy installation.
- Swivel connections at the ends of all hoses, push lock and o-ring fittings are used for easy installation.
- Two check valves - The first is IN the filter. The DIESELSITE Dahl Fuel Filter/Water Separator has a check valve built in. This is the only check valve we have ever used. With the introduction of the CPR Fuel Systems we have added the second for protection from drainback during your filter maintenance. The second is only needed during filter maintenance and is there for your convenience. As our system is 100% self-purging, and will purge all air immediately upon starting. However, by eliminating drainback, your system will start easier and quicker than it did before your fuel system installation. There are no cold start issues with the CPR Fuel Systems.
- Complete bolt-on setup - pre-mounted on custom brackets for the pre-filter, regulator, and the return line cooler.
- Pushlock fittings and swivel connections for easy installation (also easy removal and replacement should any issue occur)
- We have added a return line fuel cooler that will remove most of the heat picked up by the heads. Cooler fuel, denser fuel, better efficiency, better power and longer pump life will be realized with this addition to your fuel system. With the heat picked up by the heads, even in the winter, gelling issues are not a concern.
The Factory banjo bolt is eliminated.