Use Dieselsite 6.5 Head Studs on any 6.2 / 6.5L vehicle.
34 Dieselsite Head Studs
34 Dieselsite Hardened Washers
1 Container of Dieselsite Fastener Assembly Lubricant
1 Tube of Thread Sealant
INSTALLATION FOR HEAD STUD KITS
1. Inspect all hardware prior to installation. Look for defects or shipping damage, plus proper fit, length and dimension.
2. To ensure proper thread engagement and accurate torque readings, clean ALL threads in the block. Chase if necessary with a Thread Chaser.
3. After apply a liberal amount of thread sealant to the course thread of each head stud, screw heads into the block ""HAND TIGHT ONLY"" Use Allen key drive only to get stud past small restriction in the threads.
4. Following the factory recommended torque sequence, tighten each nut to 20 lbs ft.
5. Then, again in sequence, tighten the nuts in 10 lb ft steps to a maximum of 90 lbs ft.