1999-2003 Ford 7.3L CPR™ Fuel System
Application: 1999-2003 7.3L F250 / F350 / F450 / F550
New upgrades to the CPR™ include new B-100 Bio-Diesel Compatible components. The Seals in the filter are B-50 compatible. All of our systems are Ultra Low Sulfur Fuel compatible (ULSF)
The CPR Fuel Systems™ aren't just about power and longevity. We've provided a bolt-in solution to make installation easy for any level of mechanic. The hardest part of changing your system will be lowering your fuel tank for the pickup and return modifications. In fact, if you have even a fair level of mechanical ability you should be able to install the entire system in about 8 hours.
Here's what you get…
- SIMPLIFIED PICKUP IN THE TANK: Simplified pickup using 100% NITROL hose, stainless tubing and solid stainless clamps (including the screws) in the tank for years of trouble-free service. *The tank is where most air problems occur. From the beginning, our changes in the tank have given customers relief from air issues that start in their tank. It's simple, it works. PERIOD.
PRE-PUMP 2-MICRON FUEL FILTER/WATER SEPARATOR: A 2 micron pre-pump filter to remove large particulates and water. For quality control all pre-filters will now be a Dieselsite/Dahl fuel filter water separator. You will have superior water separation and equal or better micron rating than the factory fuel filter ever provided!
call for more details...
- REPLACEMENT FUEL LINES TO PUMP: Replacement of entire supply line from the connection at the top of the tank to the OEM or aftermarket pump with bio-diesel rated fuel hose.
REPLACEMENT FUEL LINES AT HEADS: In all of our CPR Fuel Systems, we use a method that is unlike any other we have seen on the market. Our system places your regulator in a position that allows for maximum fuel FLOW to all injectors and an even and consistent fuel pressure throughout the system. This is the meat and bones of why ours is 100% self purging and provides consistent even pressure - especially in the heads - for longevity of your injectors. call for more details...
A “DIESEL RATED” REGULATOR FROM AEROMOTIVE - CNC machined from 6061-T651 billet aluminum alloy with stainless steel hardware. It is finished with a “bullet Proof” hard-coat anodized exterior. Only the diesel rated regulators are warranted for use in diesel applications.
- A custom fitting on the OEM filter housing - CNC machined from billet aluminum. This is a unique item found only in the Dieselsite CPR fuel systems. This fitting allows for the removal of the OEM regulator from service while providing a connection to the OEM return line with no cutting or modifications. This makes a very clean and easy installation. The factory regulator is inadequate. It does not provide adjustability or the location that is needed(end of the line before returning to tank). We do not want it in our systems. We want only ONE controlling factor on the pressure in the system - the Aeromotive Adjustable Regulator.
- Swivel connections at the ends of all hoses, push lock and o-ring fittings are used for easy installation.
- Two check valves - The first is IN the filter. The DIESELSITE Dahl Fuel Filter/Water Separator has a check valve built in. This is the only check valve we have ever used. With the introduction of the CPR Fuel Systems we have added the second for protection from drain-back during your filter maintenance. The second is only needed during filter maintenance and is there for your convenience. As our system is 100% self-purging, you won't have a concern if you cycle the key a few times before starting. However, by eliminating drain-back, your system will start just as easily and quickly as it did before your fuel system installation. There are no cold start issues with the CPR Fuel Systems.
- Complete bolt-on setup - pre-mounted on custom brackets for the pre-filter, regulator, and the return line cooler.
- Push lock fittings and swivel connections for easy installation (also easy removal and replacement should any issue occur)
- We have added return line fuel cooler unit that will remove most of the heat picked up by the heads. Cooler fuel, denser fuel, better efficiency, better power and longer pump life will be realized with this addition to your fuel system. With the heat picked up by the heads, even in the winter, gelling issues are not a concern.